Byron Bay Fine Food & Beverage Festival promises to be an immersive experience spectacle for food and beverage lovers. However a lucky few can make it a total experience by purchasing a VIP Food Lovers Weekend With Tawnya Bahr Package.
What’s In The Package?
Friday June 2nd
Arrive at Elements of Byron at your leisure from 2pm onwards.
- 6pm – ‘Mixed Dozen’ Gala Dinner. Held at Elements will be an opening Gala Dinner presented by 12 local chefs and 12 Australian wineries.
Saturday 3rd June
- Breakfast at Elements
- Guided tour of Bangalow Farmers Market with Host & festival guest: Tawnya Bahr from Straight To The Source
- 11am – freshen up and walk over to the festival
At the festival you shall receive;
- VIP entry and allocated seated space at the festival
- a tote bag to store all goodies
- a festival program
- a complimentary Plumm wine glass
- meet the top wine producers, beverage producers, artisans and local chefs
- participation in the complimentary producers masterclasses
- participation in the beverage masterclass run by wine expert Jane Thomson
- a cool afternoon of live music
You must register for all Masterclasses at the festival, maximum of 50 people per class.
Sunday 4th June
- Breakfast at Elements and depart at your leisure.
About Your Host
Tawnya Bahr and Lucy Allon of Straight To The Source take you to the provenance of Australia’s finest ingredients and diverse growing regions. They create tours for chefs, hospitality professionals and dedicated foodies, all with the same purpose of cultivating connections and understanding the story behind our food system. Tawnya is a chef and food consultant, Lucy an award-winning restaurateur and hospitality professional; both are well known within the industry and have built a reputation for designing and delivering relevant, exciting and authentic food tours.
We are delighted that Tawnya will be hosting the weekend package.
Book Your Package
Total package includes;
- 2 nights accommodation at Elements of Byron resort,
- one ticket to the gala dinner,
- a guided tour at Bangalow Farmers Market – transfers included to and from the market,
- VIP festival entry
- and all of the inclusions listed above.
$950 per person or $1250 per couple.
Numbers are limited. Bookings & enquiries – email@example.com