#ByronFoodFest Golden Ticket Competition Ends Soon
Byron Bay Fine Food & Beverage Festival is on next Saturday, 3rd June 11am – 7-pm.
Many many people will be there, however there can only be one “#ByronFoodFest Golden Ticket Winner”. Remember Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Remember how everyone wanted to win the “Golden Ticket” and get a tour of the Chocolate Factory.
Well our #ByronFoodFest Golden Ticket Competition is pretty much the same.
For our inaugural Byron Bay Fine Food & Beverage Festival one lucky festival goer is getting the deluxe treatment.
Enter below and you’ll go into the draw to win;
- 4 Reservations at the Beverage or Producer Masterclass of your choice.
- 4 General admission tickets (shout some friends).
- 1 signed copy of Neil Perry’s cookbook
- Eternal boasting rights as the 1st ever #ByronFoodFest Golden Ticket Winner.
- One entry per person.
- The winner is randomly drawn and final.
- The prize can not be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that the winner can not accept the prize, Sample Food Events may at it’s discretion attempt a re-draw, time permitting.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced on the Sample Food Events Facebook Page https://facebook.com/samplensw/ on or before 9am Monday 29th May.
- Festival goers must be over 18 years of age to attend a beverage masterclass.
Best of luck.
Stoked if I win this.
What a prize! 👏
I need this in my life! After accidentally booking the wrong dates for Noosa food and wine and loosing our $665 accommodation this would be such a wonderful prize. Fingers and toes well and truely crossed!
Oh no! What a bummer, hope there is no reason to miss Byron Bay Fine Food & Beverage Festival this weekend.